The objectives of the Association:
- The association is a non-profitable group and will remain as a dharma association for social betterment.
- The association will engage in preserving and promoting monasteries in (Lo) Mustang region and will stand to guard the values and norms of its culture.
- The association will carry important activities such as holding seminars, exams, training workshops, symposiums for the sake of preserving buddha’s teachings.
- The association will also take on the task of printing and publishing old manuscripts and translations to modern languages.
- The association will render her support to any organisations who work for the harmony of the society and people.
- The association collaborate to create conducive environment for research-oriented training on historical artifact and antiquities to all the related buddhist institutions and individual of Himalayan region.
- The association will organise religious programs such as propitiatory-puja, symposiums, conference, including birthdays and parinirvana anniversaries of great Buddhist Masters.
- The association will bring out booklets and magazines about buddhism and cultural heritages.
- The association will make appeal to concern individuals and offices within and outside Nepal for legitimate rights and benefits of the monasteries, stupas and other shrines of religious importance.